Registration deadline is July 1st!
Experience 3 days of scenic riding in the famous Kettle Moraine area of South Eastern Wisconsin.
Included in the Rider and Passenger fee:
- Event shirt, Reception event
- Lunches each day on route
- Thursday evening bike-show and live music on the square
- Closing Banquet
- Plus a special event memento (rider only)
Lodging is at The Alpine Valley Resort – RV Parking is available.
Advance registration is required to participate. You must be an AMCA member to register.
- Rider Registration Fee = $150 US
- Second Rider = $150
- Passenger = $150
- Extra Banquet Ticket = $40
To register for the road run, go visit the event page on the AMCA website.
For more information email: email@example.com